The International Monetary Fund office Program generally opens in December. The Applications are Invited for the IMF Fund office Program 2024. The office is obtainable at the IMF Headquarters, national capital All Students will fly to Washington DC. IMF may be a totally funded office Program. it’ll select close to fifty students from round the world connection us annually at IMF headquarters in Washington, D.C. you’ll work closely with AN older IMF colleague.
IMF is a Paid Internship. These paid internships occur between Gregorian calendar month and Oct and run ten to twelve weeks. The Undergraduates and Graduates, Ph.D. Students yet as LLM, J.D, Students will apply. The International Monetary Fund Fund office is obtainable in numerous fields and academics.
The office runs in Summer. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., during all |one amongst| one in every of} the world’s most spirited and habitable cities. The IMF offers a extremely competitive Stipend, as well as a Travel allowance. The IMF has openings in a sort of fields, as well as economics, research, legal, info technology, finance, accounting, human resources, and communications. The careful information concerning the IMF office Program 2024 is available below.
Details of IMF Internship Program 2024
Application Deadline: Ongoing
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Name of Sponsor: International Monetary Fund
Type of Internship: Fully Funded
Duration: 10 – 12 Weeks
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduates and PhD
Yes, this internship comes with a stipend. Participants in the FIP receive the following benefits:
- A salary/stipend that is competitive
- • Air travel from their institution to Washington, D.C. in restricted economy class.
- • Medical insurance coverage is limited.
Fields of Internship
Economics, Research, Legal, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, and Communications, as well as international economics, public finance, financial markets, economics, or a related discipline, have openings at the IMF.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for IMF Internship 2024
If you are currently pursuing a PhD, you must:
- be enrolled as an active student (i.e. return to higher education after completing the internship)
- be under the age of 32 at the start of the internship
- If you are currently pursuing a master’s degree, you must:
- Be an active student at the time of application (not yet graduated)
- Be under the age of 28 at the start of the internship
If you are applying for the Legal Department internship, you must:
- Within a year or two of graduation an LLM, JD or equivalent postgraduate law degree
- be under the age of 32 at the start of the internship.
Application Deadline: There is currently no set deadline for internship opportunities at the IMF. Applicants may apply from time to time in accordance with the vacancies.
- To apply, you can visit the IMF internship website Here.
- admission criteria and application steps can be found Here