Applications for the fully funded World Bank summer internship 2024 are possible. The World Bank internship takes place in the United States of America at the World Bank headquarters in Washington DC. Applicants who are undergraduate students, enrolled in a graduate program, or (pursuing a Masters or Ph.D. degree) are eligible to apply. The World Bank is accepting applications for the summer semester. All expenses are covered by this World Bank internship program. There is no age limit.
The duration of the World Bank internship is 4 weeks. No age limit is required for winter internships at the World Bank. An English language test is not required. Have you ever realized that you will make your internship at the World Bank? Interns will be delivered at the World Bank headquarters in Washington D.C. housed. Your travel and other expenses are financed by the World Bank. Please see below for detailed information.
Details of World Bank Summer Internship 2024
Duration: 4 Weeks
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: United States of America
Name of Sponsor: World Bank
Type of Internship: Fully Funded
WB Internship Study Fields
The World Bank values diversity in its workplace and encourages all qualified individuals. The following fields of study can apply:
Economics, Finance, Human Development (Public Health, Education, Nutrition, Population), Social Sciences (Anthropology, Sociology), Agriculture, Environment, Engineering, Computing, Urban Planning, Resource Management Natural, Private Sector Development and other related fields; o Business support (accounting, communications, human resource management, information technology, treasury and other business services)
Value of World Bank Internship
- The WB pays all interns an hourly wage that is sufficient for living expenses and meals.
- Provides compensation for return airfare costs up to $ 3,000 at the manager’s discretion.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for the internship at the World Bank. Applicants must:
- have a university degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate program (Masters or PhD projects with the intention of returning to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are desirable. Other skills, such as computer science, are valued.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals from diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
Required Documents for the WB Internship
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Declaration of interests
- Certificate of enrollment
Application Deadline: The latest application deadline for the World Bank Internship Program 2024 in the USA is January 31, 2024.
The application process is completely online. Upload all documents and save your application.