The Harvard Fellowship Program at Harvard University is open to all recent PhDs. scientists and doctoral students of social sciences or law. Fellows who have demonstrated skills in two or more fields, with a deep understanding of international cultural history and / or excellent knowledge of a foreign language, are encouraged to apply to participate in the Academy Fellowship Program.
Academy students are eligible to receive full funding and a US $ 70,000 annual scholarship, including other benefits. Harvard Fellows is a highly competitive program and a selection committee selects the most promising young scientists who have worked in the social sciences. and laws outside the United States and Canada.
Harvard University is committed to helping scientists with their research proposals as well as helping them acquire technical skills in their respective fields. Scholars at the Academy are mentored by Senior Scholars, a prestigious group of senior scientists at Harvard University. If you think you can contribute to Harvard University as a valuable and creative asset, this is your chance to start a career at a prestigious institution.
Details of Harvard Academy Scholars Program
Application Deadline: October 1st, 2024
Finance Covered: $70,000 yearly stipend
Host Country: United States
Name of Sponsor: Harvard University | Academy
Host Institution: Harvard University
Degree Level: PhD & Postdoctoral
Scholarship Value for Harvard Academy
- Postdoctoral Academy Fellows will receive an annual stipend of $ 70,000.
- fellows will receive a scholarship of $ 35,000 per year until they complete their PhD.
- Two-year residency at the Harvard Institute for International and Regional Studies.
- Financial support for research and travel expenses will be complemented by a fellowship already paid.
- Research aid.
- Health insurance costs will be covered.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Harvard Academy Scholarship
- The Harvard Academy Scholarship Program is open to students from all over the world.
- new doctoral students in social sciences or law received their doctorates (or an equivalent professional university degree).
- PhD applicants must be at the dissertation writing stage at the time of application. By the end of September 2018, candidates of sciences have completed their studies.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the 2024 Harvard Academy Scholarship Program in the United States is October 1, 2024.
- To become a member of the Harvard Academy Scholarship Program, applicants must apply online.
- A cover letter with a brief description of the candidate’s field of study, country or region, main and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or curriculum vitae, must include a list of publications.
- Applicants must submit a 2,500 word research application describing the research methodology and objectives.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their PhD profile.
- Three letters of recommendation
- All documents and applications must be submitted in PDF file.